Welcome to Med-Call:
Laboratory & Life Sciences Staffing
We understand that staffing in the laboratory and Life Sciences sector can be a complex and highly regulated process, especially with the current shortage of skilled professionals. This is why we work closely with our clients to ensure they have access to the best talent available. Our team of experienced recruiters has a deep understanding of the clinical research industry and can help clients find the right candidates for each role.
Med-Call is dedicated to helping organizations in the laboratory and life sciences sector meet their staffing needs with ease. We provide staffing solutions for a wide range of roles, including:
- Lab Technicians: Skilled professionals who can perform various laboratory tests and experiments, analyze results, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Quality Control Analysts: Experts in monitoring the quality of products, procedures, and systems to ensure they meet industry standards and regulations.
- Research Scientists: Highly educated professionals who design and conduct experiments, analyze data, and publish research findings.
- Biostatisticians: Statistical experts who analyze data from clinical trials and other research studies to provide insights into the effectiveness of treatments.
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists: Professionals who ensure that products comply with regulations set by the FDA, EPA, and other agencies.
- Clinical Research Associates (CRAs): CRAs are responsible for monitoring clinical trial sites to ensure compliance with protocols, regulations, and guidelines.
- Clinical Trial Coordinators (CTCs): CTCs assist in the planning, coordination, and execution of clinical trials, ensuring that they are conducted in accordance with protocols and regulations.
- Data Managers: Data managers are responsible for overseeing the collection, cleaning, and analysis of clinical trial data.
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists: Regulatory affairs specialists ensure that clinical trials comply with regulations set by the FDA, EPA, and other agencies.
- Medical Writers: Medical writers are responsible for creating documents such as clinical study reports, protocols, and informed consent forms.
Our experienced recruiters have a vast network of qualified candidates who are ready to work on a temporary, contract assignments or for direct hire. We understand the importance of finding the right candidate for each role, and we work closely with our clients to understand their specific requirements and expectations.
Clinical trials can be conducted by a wide range of companies and organizations, including:
- Pharmaceutical Companies: Pharmaceutical companies are the most common type of organization that conduct clinical trials. These companies develop and market drugs, and clinical trials are a crucial part of the drug development process.
- Biotech Companies: Biotech companies are organizations that use living organisms or their derivatives to develop new products or technologies. Many biotech companies develop drugs and medical devices, and they often conduct clinical trials to test the safety and efficacy of their products.
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs): CROs are organizations that provide research services to other companies and organizations. They often specialize in clinical trial management and can help companies and organizations conduct trials more efficiently.
- Academic Institutions: Academic institutions such as universities and research centers conduct clinical trials to advance scientific knowledge and develop new treatments. These institutions may collaborate with pharmaceutical companies or other organizations to conduct trials.
- Government Agencies: Government agencies such as the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) may conduct clinical trials to advance public health and improve healthcare outcomes.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Non-profit organizations such as patient advocacy groups and disease foundations may conduct clinical trials to advance research and develop new treatments for their respective communities.
Med-Call Healthcare is committed to providing high-quality staffing solutions and exceptional customer service. We understand that staffing can be a time-consuming and stressful process, and we aim to make it as simple and efficient as possible for our clients.
If you are seeking staffing solutions, Med-Call Healthcare is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you find the right talent for your team.
Focus on diversity
We are committed to working with a wide range of clients, including pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions, and other organizations that conduct clinical trials. We believe that everyone should have access to clinical trials, including those in underserved areas who may not have had the opportunity to participate in the past.
Clinical trials often face challenges in recruiting participants, particularly those from underserved, marginalized communities. These communities may have limited access to healthcare services or may face social, economic, or cultural barriers that make it difficult to participate in clinical trials. As a result, clinical trials may not always be representative of the entire population, which can affect the validity and generalizability of the study results.
By partnering with Med-Call Healthcare, companies and institutions can reach participants in underserved areas and ensure that their clinical trials are representative of the diverse populations they seek to serve. Our recruiters have extensive experience in working with diverse communities and can help clients develop strategies for recruiting participants from underserved areas.
Working with underserved communities is not only important from an ethical standpoint but can also lead to better health outcomes. Clinical trials that include diverse populations can help identify health disparities and develop treatments that are more effective for everyone. By working with Med-Call Healthcare, companies and institutions can help to improve health outcomes for all individuals, regardless of their background or circumstances.
At Med-Call Healthcare, we are committed to ensuring that everyone has access to clinical trials, and we are proud to work with companies and institutions that share our commitment to diversity and inclusion in clinical research. If you’re conducting a clinical trial and need staffing solutions to reach participants in underserved areas, please don’t hesitate to contact us.